My headaches started in my early 40s. Of course, I’d had headaches before – but when they began happening daily, I started to freak out.
I assumed it was stress at first… but the pain simply didn’t stop. In fact, it got worse.
Eventually, my headaches felt like they were in control of my entire life. My work suffered. I felt less present with my family. I was completely drained of energy all the time.
After a few months of mild, but constant pain every day, I went to the doctor… who gave me drugs to ease the symptoms. I accepted this solution at first – what else was I going to do?
But after a few years, I got extremely tired of taking pills every day. They made me feel groggy and weak – and with each pill I popped, it became harder and harder to imagine ever getting off of them.
So I started looking for new solutions. However, every “alternative solution” I tried (like yoga, massages, even a back brace) simply didn’t relieve the pain like the pills did.
I was stuck: Do I accept essentially being a “legal drug addict”? Or do I accept a life filled with constant pain? It felt like no matter what I did, I would only live my life halfway.
But then I received a phone call from my sister. She was ecstatic, practically begging me to come over as soon as possible. When I arrived, she showed me a strange-looking device and told me to put it on my head.
“What the heck is it?” I asked.
“It’s called the TheraICE Rx Headache Relief Hat,” she explained. “It’s a new device that uses hot & cold compression therapy to relieve headaches in minutes – and it’s completely natural. My husband just got one and he loves it… so I immediately thought of you.”
Well, I’ll be darned if I didn’t snatch that weird contraption right out of her hands before she even finished the sentence… and OH MY! I’ve never felt pain melt away so quickly!
You know it – I took that Headache Relief Hat right home with me, and I’ve been using it daily ever since. It’s completely changed my life!
What is TheralCE Headache Relief Hat?
The Headache Relief Hat is a patent-pending hot and cold therapy device that provides natural relief for all types of headaches.
It’s unique for three main reasons:
- It provides both hot and cold therapy in one easy-to-use device.
- It’s the world’s first headache solution to provide 360-degree head coverage, giving you maximum relief.
- It’s made from dark materials, which naturally block out sunlight – a common cause of headaches.
Combined, this “pain relief trifecta” makes the Headache Relief Hat a must-have for anyone who experiences headaches regularly.
Personally, I use the doctor-approved cold compression therapy most often – the Headache Relief Hat’s thermal insulation allows it to stay cold 10x longer than a wet washcloth, meaning it actually stays cold long enough for my headaches to disappear.
That said, I also use the heat therapy to relax when I’m feeling particularly tense. It’s great to have both options available!
The unique built-in flexible ice pack with 360-degree coverage is a game-changer – quickly relieving pain and putting you into a deep state of pain-free relaxation.
Feature of TheralCE Headache Relief Hat
- 360 Degree Headache Relief – TheraICE is the first headache solution that provides 360º coverage, allowing it to apply gentle pressure to every “relief point” for maximum effectiveness. It doesn’t get any better than this.
- Works On All Types Of Headaches (And Other Pain As Well!) – The “dual therapy” technique works extremely well for any type of headache including tension, sinus, cluster, and migraines. You can also place it on your neck, shoulders, eyes, and more to quickly soothe other aches and pains.
- Stays Cold 10x Longer Than A Wet Cloth – TheraICE modernizes doctor-recommended cold compress therapy with its unique thermal insulation. This allows it to stay cold long enough for your headache to disappear, or keep extras in the freezer for even longer relief.
- Naturally Blocks Out Sunlight – According to WebMD, headaches are often linked to light sensitivity. TheraICE RX easily and comfortably slips over your eyes, while the extra-dark material blocks 100% of sunlight.
- One Size Fits All (And Lasts For Years!) – The state-of-the-art gel liner and buttery-soft, breathable fabric provide a comfortable fit on any head size. With proper care, each hat lasts for years and washes easily so it can be worn daily without losing its effectiveness.
- 100% Safe To Use (Even On Bare Skin!) – Traditional icepacks are messy and can cause frostbite or damage to sensitive skin. TheraICE Rx cools down to the perfect temperature so you can comfortably enjoy fast-acting relief without harming your skin.
- “30 Day” Money Back Guarantee – If for any reason you’re not 100% satisfied with your TheraICE Headache Relief Hat, you can easily return it, hassle-free!
What types of pain can the TheralCE Headache Relief Hat help with?
The Headache Relief Hat’s “dual therapy” technique is extremely effective for relieving all sorts of head and facial pain – including:
- Eye, Cranial, & Facial Tension
- Sinus & Stress Relief
- Puffy Eyes
Even better, the Headache Relief Hat is made with buttery-soft fabric that breathes easy – to me, it feels like a “cool pillow” around your head… which feels incredible when your head is pounding.
The one-size-fits-all design makes the Headache Relief Hat a convenient solution for both kids and adults. It’s 100% safe to use (even on bare skin) and there’s no uncomfortable velcro, hard inserts, or ice to fuss with.
How do you use the TheraICE Rx Headache Relief Hat?
Using the Headache Relief Hat couldn’t be easier:
To use the cold therapy, simply take your Headache Relief Hat out of the freezer, easily slide it onto your head, relax for 15 minutes and enjoy the relief!
To use the hot therapy, simply microwave your Headache Relief Hat for 10 seconds. If you’d like it a bit warmer, keep zapping it in 5-second increments. When it’s at the desired temperature, just slide it on.
Why does the TheraICE Rx Headache Relief Hat work so well?
Here’s the thing: Before the Headache Relief Hat, I had already tried cold compression with mediocre results… so I was confused. “Why does the Headache Relief Hat work so well for me when the other options don’t?!”
As it turns out, the Headache Relief Hat’s 360° stretchable compression design makes a big difference. Because it wraps around your entire head, it’s able to evenly distribute the compression – allowing it to hit all the important headache relief points on your head for maximum relief.
Finally, the fact that it blocks out sunlight is huge. As you’re likely aware, intense light can cause headaches (or at least make them worse). Not only do the dark materials keep this sunlight from bothering me, it enhances the overall relaxation I feel.
Here’s how it works
See, the TheraICE Rx Headache Hat is unique in that it combines compression therapy with both hot and cold therapy.
The compression and cold therapy constricts blood vessels and reduces inflammation, helping “mute” the signal of pain to your brain.
A study published in the 2013 edition of the “Hawaiian Journal of Medical Public Health” found that putting a frozen neck wrap at the onset of migraine, targeting the carotid arteries at the neck, significantly reduced recorded pain in participants with migraine headaches.
The compression also applies gentle pressure to specific “relief spots” on the forehead and around the eyes. These “relief spots” are based on findings from ancient Chinese acupressure (whose benefits have been confirmed in recent years by Western studies).
It’s super easy to use
- Remove it from the freezer or microwave. My advice is you keep it in the freezer and it’s always ready, or heat it up in the microwave for 5 seconds
- Then, slip it on over your forehead. It’s about as easy as slipping on a headband, only you pull it down until it covers your eyes.
- You can immediately feel it working The cooling and heating gel that lines the inside of the entire hat relieves headaches in about 10 minutes.
Now they really had my attention. But… I was still skeptical. Could this really help relieve my wife’s crippling headaches?
Then I saw they’d already sold over 10,000 of these hats, and thousands of customers had left 4 and 5 star online reviews.