This has happened with all of us. Many a time we all have lost our important pictures and videos. They were some of the important moments in our life that we never used to get back. Not anymore! We’ve found a tool that helps you find missing pictures and videos on your computer almost instantly.
The PhotoStick Omni – It offers easy and secure backup of all your photos and videos on your phone and computer. And all this in just a few minutes. We have created this complete guide that covers everything which will help you understand What is The PhotoStick Omni? and How does Photostick Omni works?
What is ThePhotostick Omni?
ThePhotoStick OMNI is a small but powerful device that automatically finds, sorts, and safely backs up your photos, videos, and other files. It’s perfect for anyone who wants to keep their memories safe and organized WITHOUT all the hassle, time, and money it would cost to do it yourself!
Features Of ThePhotoStick OMNI
- Easy to Use – Simply plug in ThePhotoStick® OMNI and click ‘GO’! It does everything automatically. No complicated setup, logins, or software to install!
- Works On All Devices – Works on all computers, phones and operating systems – including Windows, Apple, Android, Google, and more!
- Convenient & Secure – ThePhotoStick® OMNI keeps all your most important files right at your fingertips, so they’re easily accessible when you need them – yet stored safely and away from hackers.
- Super Easy To Use – Simply plug the adapter into your computer, phone or tablet and let it work!
- Massive Storage – Up to 256GB storage capacity – easily back up 120,000 photos and videos!
How Many Photos Can You Save in Photostick OMNI?
The simple answer is that it depends on which model you buy and the size of your photo and video files.
The Photo Stick OMNI 8 offers 8 GB of storage, which is enough for storing up to 3,500 photos. The 32GB Model can Hold up to 15000 Photos. The 64 model has 64 GB of storage and can hold up to 30,000 photos. You’ll also find The Photo Stick 128, which is the largest model available. It can hold up to 60,000 photos and offers 128 GB of storage space.
How Does ThePhotostick Omni Works in Computer?
The PhotoStick OMNI does everything FOR YOU in just 3 simple steps:
- Plug the stick into ANY device that has your photos or videos.
- Open the program
- Click ‘GO’
How Does ThePhotostick Omni Works in Mobile?
- Download the App – Easily download for FREE in the Google Play Store and Apple Store
- Plug in the Adapter – Use the adapter to plug the Omni into your Android or Apple device and find files
- Safely Transfer Files – Plug the USB stick into your Mobile and Safely transfer your photos and videos
How to start ThePhotoStick Omni on windows?
The process of starting ThePhotoStick Omni is very simple. Please follow the steps mentioned below:
- Plug ThePhotoStick OMNI into an open USB slot.
- From file explorer, double click on thePhotostick.exe
3) Once ThePhotoStick® Omni loads, follow the onscreen instructions.
After starting the device on your Windows system. We will now move into how to use ThePhotoStick OMNI on Windows.
How to use this device on Windows?
- Main menu — Allows for access to various features of ThePhotoStick® Omni, including your photos/videos/documents/audio settings, tools, and checking for ThePhotoStick® Omni software updates
- Status area — Provides status messages before, during, and after a backup is run.
- ThePhotoStick® Omni capacity chart — Provides a quick snapshot of how much used and free space is currently on your ThePhotoStick® Omni
- Additional Copy Options — Provides easy access to setting common copy options. You can also access these settings by clicking on the “Options and Settings” button.
- Folder layout on ThePhotoStick® Omni — Choose the folder structure for files saved to your ThePhotoStick® Omni.
- Backup statistics — Provides information for your current backup.
- “Photo/Video Organizer” button — Opens ThePhotoStick® Omni Organizer that will show your photos, videos, documents, and audio files that are currently backed up to ThePhotoStick® Omni.
- “Options and Settings” button —Opens the Settings window for ThePhotoStick® Omni. Here you can set which photo, video, document, and audio file types that ThePhotoStick® Omni will find and save as well as other application settings.
- “User Guide” button — Takes you to ThePhotoStick® Omni online user guide
- “Exit” button —Closes ThePhotoStick® Omni application.
- “Go” button — Starts a backup of your photos, videos, documents, and audio files.
Advantage Of ThePhotostick OMNI
- It’s easy to use: Using ThePhotoStick OMNI is easier than charging my phone! You simply plug it into your computer and let it find and store your photos.
- You don’t need to login: My grandson tried to get me to store photos on Dropbox, but I had no idea how to use it! Plus, I kept losing my password, which was a huge nuisance.
- There’s no monthly fee: When I started saving family videos on my phone, I kept getting notifications saying my iCloud storage was full. But I didn’t want to have to pay a monthly fee for more storage! With ThePhotoStick OMNI, there’s just one upfront cost — no monthly fees — for the same amount of storage.
- It takes no time at all: Whenever I tried downloading photos onto my desktop, it took hours to find and download a single image. ThePhotoStick OMNI searches my entire computer and collects videos and photos within minutes.
- It stores every kind of file: While I use ThePhotoStick OMNI for storing family videos and photos, it has the ability to store nearly every file type, including documents and music.
- It works all on its own: With ThePhotoStick OMNI, there’s no WiFi, batteries, or charging needed. This one, tiny device collects images and videos all on its own — no matter where you are in the world or whether you have a stable internet connection.
- 24/7 Live Customer Support – 24/7 technical support service (live chat) to help people with the product or update their operating systems, if needed.60-Day Money-Back Guarantee ӏ If for any reason you’re not 100% satisﬁed with The Wand, you can easily return it, hassle-free
- Finds & Sorts ALL Your Photos & Videos – Searches and sorts through 1000’s ﬁles and folders on any device in minutes to ensure no picture or video is ever missed – saving you hours or even days of time doing it yourself. It even backs up your ﬁles automatically.
Why is it different from other solutions?
ThePhotoStick OMNI is the only solution of its kind.
Compared to traditional backup solutions, ThePhotoStick OMNI is easy to use, completely secure, convenient, and has no monthly or ongoing fees. However, ThePhotoStick OMNI is much more than just a simple USB backup solution and light-years more advanced than the original ThePhotoStick & ThePhotoStick Mobile.
Unlike TPS & TPS Mobile, OMNI is now blazing fast – 5x faster than the original thanks to USB 3.0. It also comes with a universal adapter that enables OMNI to work on ANY device (from your phones and tablets to computers) and ALL modern operating systems including Apple, Windows, Android, and more.
Just click ‘GO’ and watch while ThePhotoStick OMNI do all the tedious work for you. Saving you hours of time and frustration doing everything by hand or dealing with complicated cloud storage that isn’t always secure.
It’s also now easier than ever to also share these favorite moments with friends and family. Once your memories are safe and organized inside ThePhotoStick OMNI, you can select the photos and videos you want to share so you can enjoy these memories again with the people you love.
How much does ThePhotoStick Omni cost?
The PhotoStick OMNI units are currently offered in three different storage capacities, and hence, vary in prices. To simplify things, listed below some options to choose from (in USD):
- ThePhotoStick Omni 32GB: $59.99 each
- ThePhotoStick Omni 64GB: $79.99
- ThePhotoStickOmni 128GB: $99.99 each
I scoured the internet trying to find a consensus when it comes to the Photostick OMNI customer reviews and this is what I found out. The majority of people are satisfied but as with every product out there there are some customers complaining about slow shipping once in a while. Some can’t even find the program on the USB thumb drive. Nonetheless here are some online photostick OMNI reviews I gathered:
This thing is amazing! Plugged it into my iMac and it found all my pics and saved them. 85,000+ pics saved! Saved storage space on my computer and now I have all of these memories over the past decade saved in a safe place.Tenny S.
I had a grand total of about 60,000 images, with many duplicates. This little “stick” managed to eliminate the duplicates so that I now have about 24,000 originals preserved forever in a fire-proof vault, a cost-free and independent method of safekeeping.Cyril R.
The Photo Stick works just the way it says it does; very easy to use. I checked it when done, and there were my pictures. There is so much room on the stick that I should be able to use it for years to backup documents and pictures.Linda W.
Size Variants of ThePhotostick Omni
What we love the most about this product are the size variants that the company is offering. Unlike the Photostick and The Photostick Mobile, ThePhotostick Omni comes up with 4 different size ranges – 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB.
The prices of these devices depend upon the size and amount of images, videos it can hold. For example, a unit of 32GB device can save 15,000 photos and videos. The number goes on as the size of the product increases.
Frequently Asked Questions
ThePhotoStick OMNI works with all modern computers, smartphones, tablets, and computers right out of the box. It’s also compatible with all Windows, Android, and Mac Operating Systems:
Windows: Windows 7 SP1 and newer
Apple: OS 10.13 and newer, iOS and iPad OS is 13.0 and later
Android: 6.0 and later
Nearly all of them! It saves your standard JPEG, PNG, GIF, MOV, and MPEG4, but it also saves a vast array of file types as listed below:
JPEG (*.jpg, *.jpeg, *.jpe, *.jiff)
BMP (*.bmp, *.rle, *.dib)
TIFF (*.tif, *.tiff)
Camera Raw (*.tif, *.crw, *.nef, *.raf, *.orf, *.mrw, *.dcr, *.mos, *.raw, *.pef, *.srf, *.dng, *.x3f, *.cr2, *.erf, *.sr2, *.kdc, *.mfw, *.mef, *.arw, *.nrw, *.rw2, *.rwl, *.iiq, *.3fr, *.srw)
Photoshop (*.psd, *.pdd)
PCT File (*.PCT, *.PICT)
MOV (*.mov, *.qt)
MPEG4 (*.mpg4, *.mpeg4)
For computers (Mac or PC):
ThePhotoStick® OMNI does not need to install anything on your computer, nor does it require anything to be already installed on your computer. ThePhotoStick® OMNI comes with everything it needs — you simply need to plug it into an available USB slot and it’s ready to run.
For phones (Android or iOS):
ThePhotoStick® OMNI offers a FREE app that allows you to back up, view, and organize your photos with ease. There are no monthly charges or download costs for using the app – just download it and click GO!
Yes. We offer a no-hassle, 60-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you’re not 100% satisfied with ThePhotoStick OMNI®, we are happy to help you with a return. We want you to be happy!