Prime Tracking Reviews 2021 – PrimeTracking Personal GPS Tracker?
Keeping track of your assets or a loved one gets much easier once you have them moving around with the Primetracking Personal GPS Tracker. This small, handy real-time GPS tracking device is easy to conceal in a vehicle, backpack, or even pockets and will transmit the whereabouts of your target through 4G LTE technology with updates sent as often as every 10 seconds.
The tracker relies on Google Maps to relay movement reports and allows you to set up Geo-fencing alerts so that you’re informed whenever your target moves past a certain area.
With a battery life that lasts up to two weeks and a SIM Card included, the personal GPS tracker can be activated minutes after purchase and has an instant SOS button that can be used to immediately send live location details to a handler in the event of an emergency. Sit tight through this review, and we’ll help you figure out whether it’s the best GPS tracker for your needs.
What Prime Tracking?
As the name seems to quite clearly suggest, Prime Tracking is a GPS device that has been devised using 4G enabled sensors that allow users to obtain real-time tracking data for their cars. Furthermore, thanks to the device’s ergonomic design and general outlay, it is extremely stealthy and pretty much undetectable.
Some of the other core facets of Prime Tracking include:
- Compact: The overall size and design of the device is extremely compact and refined — i.e. 2.7 x 1.51 x 0.92 inches. Therefore users can be absolutely sure that the machine will remain undetected as long as they decide to not tell the driver of the car about its whereabouts.
- Light: Another underrated facet of the Prime Tracking GPS unit is that it weighs only 2.24 ounces. This means that the device can be stored pretty much anywhere without any apparent hassle or discomfort.
- Sturdy: As mentioned earlier, Prime Tracking has been built using reinforced plastics that have been structurally tested for their long-term durability. Not only that, certain components of the machine make use of metal composites that are designed to be extremely resilient even in harsh weather conditions.
- Silent Operation: The machine produces pretty much no sound at all and thus the chances of it being detected are almost next to none — thus making it the perfect tracking device for any kind of vehicle.
- Impressive Battery Life: According to the manufacturer, each unit of Prime Tracking features a long-lasting lithium-ion battery that needs to be charged only twice a month (even when being used continuously).
Prime Tracking Special Features
Of course, Prime Tracking is much more than just a real-time GPS tracker. It’s packed with tons of useful features for all sorts of specific needs:
- The SOS Button: This allows the user to call for help with the press of a button. If a loved one (such as a child or family member with dementia) realizes they have become lost or is facing trouble, they can easily press the SOS button, which sends an alert with their exact location.
- Route History: This feature lets you see where they’re going (and where they went). This is super useful, especially if you have teens or are tracking employee vehicles. With Route History, you can easily view each trip throughout the day that the tracker has been.
- GeoFence Alerts help you keep your things (and loved ones) in one place. Prime Tracking allows you to create “GeoFences”. This is essentially a boundary that you can create on the map. Whenever someone with the Prime Tracking device leaves the GeoFence, you get an alert. (I think of it as a shock collar – without the shock, of course!)
- “Instant Replays” that let you catch speeders red-handed (great for new drivers). Prime Tracking even lets you watch replays on Google Street View – so you can see exactly how fast they were going, where they stopped, and for how long. You can even get alerts when they go over the speed limit, brake harshly, or accelerate too fast!
- Real-Time Tracking With Unlimited Range – Using a smartphone, tablet, or computer, you can easily follow your tracker anywhere in North America with pinpoint accuracy, 24/7. Google Maps technology means you’ll receive detailed location and movement information you can count on.
- Alerts When Someone Enters Or Leaves a Location – Within seconds, you can create a perimeter around your house, work, school… anywhere! Whenever the tracker enters or leaves that area, you’ll get an instant alert.
- See Where They Went & How Long They Stayed – With one click, you can see a detailed route and location history (for 400 consecutive days) including turn by turn detail. So if there’s ever a point C between points A and B, you’ll know immediately.
- Know If Someone Is Driving Unsafely – Whether it’s an employee, a new driver or the valet, you can easily see (in real-time and anytime after) if they were speeding or quickly accelerating at any point while driving your vehicle.
- Virtually Undetectable – At just 3 inches tall and 1/2 inch wide, the tracking device is easy to conceal inside pockets, bags, luggage, trunks, and more! It’s also 100% silent – no indicating signals or sounds. The only person who will know it’s there is you.
- Signal for Help With One Click – Car brake down? Feeling unsafe? Press the SOS button and your emergency contact will immediately receive a text letting them know you need help along with your exact location.
- Never Worry About Battery Life – The rechargeable battery will last over 3 weeks (or 500+ hours) on a single charge so you can spend more time tracking and less time charging. Even better? It will instantly alert you when it’s running low.
These are all the features I’ve used it for – but there are plenty more. This really is the ultimate tracking device for everyday use!
How Does Prime Tracking Work Exactly?
From the outside looking in, the device is extremely easy to make use of and requires no technical expertise or prior knowledge on how to use GPS trackers. For example, to deploy, all one has to do is simply place the machine in a safe and secure location within one’s car and switch on.
Once this has been done, the following steps should be followed as carefully as possible.
How do you use Prime Tracking?
Unlike other complicated devices, Prime Tracking is simpler to use than a cell phone – especially for those with mobility or dexterity issues.
Setting it up only takes a few minutes, and from there you don’t need to maintain it (aside from charging it once or twice a month):
1. First, activate the tracker on their website. There are just a few steps and you’ll be guided through the process. (No personal information required!)
2. Open the free iPhone or Android app and connect it to your device following the easy instructions.
3. That’s it – you’re connected! You’ll automatically get live updates on the device’s current location.
4. If you want to use the advanced features, simply activate them as needed (more on those features below!)
Once you’re connected, you can easily keep Prime Tracking in your pocket, bag or dashboard.
Some of the features that really make Prime Track standout in comparison to its contemporaries include:
- Speed Control – The smartphone app that comes free with Prime Tracking has the ability to closely monitor the speed of one’s car. This enables users to see if their driver, children are making use of the vehicle in question in a responsible/sensible manner.
- SOS Functionality – A highly overlooked aspect of this GPS tracker is that it comes with an SOS button, which the driver can make use of to alert relevant authorities in case he/she is in any sort of trouble. Once the button is pressed, the machine automatically sends out the car’s exact location without the user having to do anything at all. This mechanism is much more discreet and effective in cases of emergencies.
- Extremely Accurate and Quick – As mentioned in an earlier section, Prime Tracking’s 4G capabilities allow it to provide users with real-time car movement data. Not only that, owing to its superior data receiving capacity, the device is able to take into account a wide array of other info — speed, real-time alerts — as well.
- GeoFences – A cool little feature that Prime Tracking offers its users is the ability to create “GeoFences”, — that are basically imaginary boundary restrictions which if a driver goes beyond, results in the car owner automatically receiving an alert — thereby allowing them to know where their car has been.
- Wide Reach and Service Coverage – At the time of writing this article, the manufacturer of this device claims that Prime Tracking provides users with full map coverage across the length and breadth of the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Who needs something like Prime Tracking?
As I mentioned, I think it’s an amazing thing for parents to have – but there are also plenty of other folks who are getting great use out of Prime Tracking.
If you have younger children, you can tuck Prime Tracking into strollers or baby carriers (especially when they’re with the babysitter) to keep track of your infant or toddler when you’re out in public.
Personally, I drop it into my youngest son’s pocket (or backpack) and let him run off with friends at theme parks.
Naturally, anyone caring for seniors or those suffering from Alzheimer’s or dementia will get a lot of use out of Prime Tracking. It’s the perfect way to keep track of them – it’s discreet, easy to carry and doesn’t require any technical knowledge.
The easiest and most straightforward way of facilitating a purchase is via the official company website.
There are three core deals available at the moment:
- Single Device + 10 Day Trial: This deal includes the Prime Tracking unit along with a sim card and 10-day navigation trial.
- Single Device + 6 Months tracking: This deal includes the device along with a six-month navigation license.
- Single Device + 12 Month tracking: This deal includes the central machine along with a 12 month GPS navigation license.
The aforementioned deals come with an automatic renewal scheme, so users should be careful when placing an order. Also, the last two packages feature a free shipping and handling offer.
Lastly, each purchase comes with a sixty-day money-back guarantee in case users are not totally satisfied with the quality of their purchase. Payments can be made via a host of safe and secure avenues, including PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, etc.