MemorySafeX Review 2020: Is It Best Photo Backup Device?
Imagine a tragic incident when you lose all your photos and videos in the gallery, like your child’s first birthday, anniversary photos, reunion with old mates, etc. MemorySafeX is a product designed to protect against this tragedy!
MemorySafeX is a very convenient way to back up your files, photos, videos in a few seconds on your mobile phone. It works faster than cloud storage. The app is readily available on the store, and in a few minutes, you can backup your memories on it and also free up the memory of your phone.
What is MemorySafeX?
MemorySafeX is the latest and quickest way to back up your files. It appears as a small flash drive. As soon as it is plugged in any device, it searches for all the files, images, videos and quickly backs up all of them, and thus, you can free up memory space of your device in a few minutes.
The MemorySafeX app shows the process of backing up these files, which files are already backed up and also allows changing settings. A study in 2019 shows that 84 percent of mobile phone users complained about full memory space, phone working slow, and other data failures. This MemorySafeX is a vital tool in preventing your phone data and storage failures.
Features of MemorySafeX
The main features that make MemorySafeX unique and efficient to use comparably with other devices are:
- Plug and play Multi function USB Drive Memory Stick for phone, desktop and Laptop.
- Easily finds, organize and transfers photos and videos between devices.
- USB Drives Pure metal material, 360-degree rotation, stylish appearance, easy to carry. for smartphone as well as laptop and PC External Storage USB Photo Stick.
- Expand the storage capacity of the mobile phone at any time, without worrying about the lack of memory in your mobile phone.
- Compatible with the latest iOS, Android and window devices. So no more annoying warning message.
- Can encrypt and decrypt files to protect privacy. Save and play your favorite movies and music directly to the thumb drive with driver-free compatibility.
- Fast Performance- Directly plugs into your lightning port and USB port. Experience up to 80 MB/s reading and 40 MB/s writing speed with USB 3.0 port.
What are the Benefits of Using MemorySafeX?
There are several benefits to using MemorySafeX. Some of them are mentioned below:
· Automatic and fast
· Internet connection is not required
· Supports different image formats
· Automatically skips duplicate files: Sometimes, it happens that a file is duplicated while backing up. MemorySafeX scans for this type of duplication and skips it while saving.
· No extra hardware required: When you are using MemorySafeX, there is no need for any other additional hardware to use it. Simply, you just need a mobile phone or desktop and your MemorySafeX.
· Everything in a single click: There is no need to install any other software. Even you don’t need to select the files or photos to be backed up. Instead, MemorySafeX does this for you.
· Any kind of platform: You can use it on your phone as well as your desktop.
These technical data of MemorySafeX makes it unique and a highly recommendable backup storage gadget.
- It is built with a USB and USB Type-C connector
- It has up to 64 GB storage capacity
- It has plug and play feature
- It data transmission starts directly
- It has a built in program that helps it to detect duplicates automatically.
Why Do I Need Memory Safe X?
The fact that the device is not complex makes it suitable for use by even the less technologically advanced individuals. Unlike other USB drives, Memory Safe X does not mix files from different sources. It automatically groups them according to their parent storage devices. You do not have to search through you your laptop for a file you saved a long time ago. Use Memory Safe X and access the data as quickly as possible.
If you are a photographer, Memory Safe X is the best device for your backup storage. The camera disk can sometimes disappoint you when malware corrupts its functioning, and therefore, you might lose your photos. However, when you have Memory Safe X as a backup, you will not have to worry about the pictures since the USB storage device will save you the frustration.
The device is also quite resourceful for college students that always keep their projects on their laptops. Sometimes the computer might begin to malfunction during a presentation due to viruses. With Memory Safe X nearby, your project files will still be safe for presentation even after the laptop breaks down. Photo Backup device are helping a lot!
How Does MemorySafe X Work?
Here is the the best part of MemorySafeX: it was designed in a way that both tech savvies and technophobes alike will find it ridiculously easy to use.
Here’s how it works:
- Install the MemorySafeX App and launch it
- Plug in the MemorySafeX device
- Click on the “Backup Now” Button
That’s it! MemorySafeX will not scan your entire phone but will map your documents, photos and videos in order to perform the backup.
It will skip any duplicates to ensure it doesn’t eat up your storage space. Once your files are all backed up into the MemorySafeX device, you can go ahead and delete the ones on your phone to free up more space.
MemorySafeX test and quality features
The MemorySafeX USB Flash Drive for Android and iOS is produced abroad and therefore does not have the well-known quality seals of products that bear the seal Made in Germany or were manufactured in the EU. The manufacturer tries to compensate for this small flaw with an additional warranty. For an additional price of 9 Euros, the warranty is extended to 36 months. During this period you can contact the manufacturer if you have technical problems with the sticks and request a repair or a free replacement.
Pros & Cons of Memory SafeX Stick
- Secure storage device
- Can connect with phones, tablets and computers
- It’s budget-friendly
- Superfast file transfer
- iOS users may have to spend some time installing and setting up the app
Photostick vs MemorysafeX
- Photo Stick has a storage capacity of up to 128GB while MemorysafeX has a storage of up to 64 GB.
- Photo Stick comes in different variants allowing you to get your exact preferred size. Available in the market today are the 8GB, 64GB, and the 128GB variants. With MemorysafeX, you are limited in getting different variations in size.
- MemorysafeX detects JPEG, MPEG4, MP4, MOV and PNG. On the other hand, most Photo Stick reviews indicate failure to detect some file formats.
- MemorySafeX encrypts and decrypts files, securing them. It allows you to play your music and movies directly to the thumb drive. Photo Stick allows you to share your photos or music directly to your social media.
- Photo Stick comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, while MemorySafex comes with a three-year guarantee.
- Photo Stick adapts perfectly to Mac OS X version 10.6 and more recent versions.
- Photo Stick measures 5.98 x 3.11 x 0.39 inches while
MemorySafe X measures 57mm x 49mm x 8mm.
- Memory SafeX comes with a USB and USB-Type Connector
How do I get MemorySafeX PhotoStick?
That’s easy, at the moment you can buy PhotoStick cheaper at the introductory price:
- Order MemorySafeX PhotoStick using the button below.
- Plug it in your device.
- Click “GO”… and let the app do its magic – done!
- ONE click does the trick! It doesn’t get any easier!