EyeQue VisionCheck Review : Test Your Vision At Home With Ease
As we grow older our eyesight gets weaker. It is basically a natural process and with age, the eye lens hardens. Due to this people tend to lose the ability to focus.
It will not happen in everyone’s case but most people face this problem at some point in time in their life. There is a drastic change in eyesight by the time we touch 50 years of age.
Thus, it becomes all the more important that we go for proper prescription glasses. For this, you need to pay a visit to the doctor for the eyesight examination. Well, there are several other ways these days. These will help you to avoid the visit to the doctor. This is a smart way to save your precious time and money.
Eyesight gets weaker with age as this is a natural phenomenon that happens to every person. The lens in the eyes hardens and it is natural to lose focus. Every person does not experience it but many people do. As we grow above the age of 50, we notice a slight change in our eyesight. Having glasses with proper perception is extremely important but for that daily visits to the doctor are important. But EyeQue is the solution to your problem. EyeQue is a vision check device that allows you to quickly check your vision using a small device and your smartphone.
Check your vision instantly:
EyeQue VisionCheck makes checking your eyesight rather simple. It involves a smartphone and a small device. But you must be having several questions on your mind like, “Can EyeQue VisionCheck really replace your eye doctor?”
What is EyeQue?
It is a personal vision tracker that turns your smartphone into a fully functional vision test without any hard procedure. It allows you to test your vision in less than 3 minutes. To start the test, all you need to do is attach the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker to your smartphone and follow those instructions that appear on your screen. The test is made simple so that every person can do it. You need to adjust the green and red line using the buttons on your device so that the lines merge and form a single yellow line.
The EyeQue Vision Check helps you to measure the lens power to correct your nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism and near vision ADD. Once the test is done, you are given complete vision details and can order your glasses if you need them. It can check your eyesight multiple times before going to the doctor. With the help of this, you can prevent and diagnose disease before it even strikes.
More about EyeQue VisionCheck:
With the help of EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker, you get the complete liberty to transform your smartphone into a completely useful and handy vision test. And the best part is that there are no extensive steps involved. It utilizes MIT-patented technology. With the help of this, you will be able to complete a thorough vision test in not more than 3 minutes.
To get started you will have to attach the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker to your smartphone. And then things become rather simple as all that you need to do is follow the instructions appearing on the screen. It is rather simple and you don’t need expertise to carry out the test. The test can be easily compared to a videogame. You will be basically adjusting a green and a red line with the help of the buttons that appear on your device. These can be merged for the purpose of forming a singular yellow line.
When you get your EyeQue VisionCheck, you also get to enjoy Free Shipping Worldwide!
Features of EyeQue
- A Handy Tool – In simple terms, the EyeQue VisionCheck can be understood as a tool used for measuring the lens power necessary for correcting farsightedness, nearsightedness, astigmatism, as well as near vision ADD. You will be getting details of the prescription after completing the test. And if you will be requiring glasses, you can easily place an order afterward.
- Optometrists Excited About EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker – Even the professionals are very excited about this amazing tool. You get to make the job of the doctors easier as you can simply check your eyesight numerous times before going to the clinic of the doctor. In many cases, you get to diagnose a disease in the earlier stages. This is great for carrying out the necessary preventive measures and ensuring that there are no issues in the long run. The doctor will get to have a look at the various readings taken by you.
Design of EyeQue Vision Tester
In the box, Vision Check device comes with an optical smartphone attachment, a safety band, a PD Check pupillary distance tool and a quick start guide. To use this you will need a smartphone running Android 4.x or iOS 9.3. Most smartphones these days meet these requirements, and they come with the pixel per inch density of 250. The optical smartphone attachment is quality made. There is a silicon cup at one end against which you rest your eye when taking the test, and micro-suction tape at the other end for attaching to your smartphone.
The top of the device houses, there are three touch sensors that are used when navigating the eye test. On the side, there is a physical power button and a charging port right next to it. To refuel, simply you slot the Micro USB cord into the charging port and a USB power source at the other end. It is important that a standard cable is used rather than using a proprietary one. Those of you who tend to have a lot of gadgets often end up using the same cables for multiple devices. A full charge from zero takes about an hour and a half for the device to charge. After that, the battery will keep going for about 2 months with average use.
This equals to around 3 hours of continuous use. A quick 15 minutes top-up is enough to achieve a 25% charge. The power button doubles as an LED indicator light. The blinking blue color means the device is working. This will turn into a solid Blue when Vision Check is paired to your phone. Blinking Red light means the battery is low; a solid Red light that it is charging and no light means the charging is complete (or that the device is off). The system of the built-in motor is automated. This allows for faster, simpler test-taking. The company has made improvements to aspheric lenses to allow increased visibility, greater accuracy, and faster test experience.
What will You Get with the Box?
- EyeQue VisionCheck
- micro USB charging cable
- Cleaning cloth
- Attachment strap
- Quick start guide
- Pupillary distance glasses
A Newer and Improved Product Offered by the Company:
When you opt for the newer product you get to enjoy several amazing benefits to using the newer product. The new product focuses on making the entire process of eye-testing at home much easier.
- Built-in Motor – When you talk about the improved built-in motor you can stay assured of the fact that the refraction test is now automated and not manual. This makes testing simpler and faster. The device has in-built controls. Thus, there is no need to use the smartphone for navigating the eye test.
- Refraction Measurement Device – This device is based on refraction measurement and makes the most of your smartphone. There is also an accompanying app which is used for the purpose of determining your EyeGlass Numbers, without leaving the comforts of your house. With the package, you will also be getting a PDCheck pupillary distance tool.
What Causes Eyesight Problems?
Healthline tells us that, “The eyes are complex organs, with many parts that must work together to produce clear vision.” Therefore, as you might imagine, “Problems or malfunctions in any of eye parts” can cause vision problems.” Three of the most common include:
- Refractive errors – These are the errors addressed by EyeQue’s Personal Vision Tracker (more next), which are caused by light not focusing correctly inside the eye. Myopia (nearsightedness), hyperopia (farsightedness), and astigmatism are three common types of refractive errors.
- Glaucoma and Cataracts – Glaucoma can damage the optic nerve due to the increased pressure of the fluid inside the eye, while cataracts are more common in older individuals, where the eye lens becomes cloudy.
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration – Gradual damage to the cells of the macula (the area of the retina that helps us see directly in front), leading to blurred vision.
Using the Product for the First Time:
If you are planning to buy EyeQue VisionCheck for the first time it is important to pay attention to the fact that you will be getting a one year All-Access Membership per person. An annual subscription will cost you $4.99 per year. If you choose to pay an additional $4.99 per year you can include other family members also.
With this device, you will have to create an account and only then you will be able to use it. Then you will have to download the VisionCheck smartphone app from the Google Play or App Store.
Setup of the Device- EyeQue Vision Testor
- You will need to create an account for using the first time. After downloading the vision check app on your smartphone, you create your account and answer a few basic questions. It is recommended to take a few practice tests before taking the official test. At first, it might seem difficult, but after some time it will become easier to use.
- To conduct the measurement, the first click on the tab in the app, switch on the Vision check and click start. The blue light on the device will start blinking and then tap on the scan button and select the device once it locates. You will know once it is paired.
- You can then conduct the tests multiple times without any issues. Then you physically attach the vision check to your smartphone screen in the middle of the indicated area. Secure with the rubber safety band.
- The touch sensors should be facing upside and then turn up the volume on your smartphone for full audio instructions.
- You will first need to administer a refractive error test for your right eye, then your left eye. Move the Vision test towards your eye but keeping it from a reading distance, until it touches your eye. You should see a red and a green line when looking through the thing. Keep your other eye open focused on an object in your immediate surroundings.
- The main goal is to overlap the lines until they change to a solid yellow. To move the lines towards or away from each other, simply use the sensors at the top of the device. You will hear a noise which the motor turning on.
- Once done simply click the next button and two more lines will be there but at different angles.
- To finish the test, you have to do this nine times. And then again you do the same thing but for the other eye. After doing it a couple of times, it will not take more than 5 minutes to do this test. It takes full of three eye tests to get your first Eyeglass number.
EyeQue Vision Check Review
- Physically attach VisionCheck to your smartphone: All that you need to do is to place the device on the smartphone screen. It needs to be placed right in the middle of the pointed out area. And it can be secured with the help of the rubber safety band. The touch sensors need to face up and ensure that the smartphone volume is turned up for listening to the useful audio instructions.
- Refractive error test: For the purpose of administering a refractive error you need to carry out the test for your right eye, then subsequently for your left eye. You need to move the VisionCheck from the reading distance till the time it touches your eye. You should be able to see a red and a green line when you try to look through the thing. At the same time, you will have to keep your other eye wide open and focus on an object which is in your instant surroundings. You might take some time to get used to the testing technique.
- Overlap the lines: You need to keep in mind that your ultimate goal is to ensure that the lines overlap and eventually turn to a solid yellow color. If you want the lines to move away or towards each other, you need to make the use of the touch sensors placed at the top of the device. A slight sound will be an indicator of this.
What Makes EyeQue So Special?
The device makes the optimum use of modern and efficient MIT-patented technology. It functions on the principle of turning your smartphone into a fully functional and personalised vision test which doesn’t take more than 3 minutes for completion. Start the process by simply attaching the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker to your phone. The on-screen instructions will make the entire process rather simple.
You will be getting precise eye readings with the help of the test. This will include Sphere, Axis, and Cylinder readings (the necessary measurements used to make precise eyeglass prescriptions).
Benefits of Using EyeQue
- Saves Your Precious Time – Going to an optometrist is not an easy task as getting the appointment can turn out to be a challenging task. With the help of the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker, you can safely lessen the number of visits to the doctors.
- Saves Your Hard Earned Money – For the EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker, you will be paying no more than $49. And when you keep visiting the optometrist, again and again, the total price easily goes in triple digits.
- Precise Results – When you are choosing to test with the help of the handy EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker you can stay assured of accurate test results.
Who Can Use EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker?
If you are more than 18 of age you can easily use EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker without any issues. It is one hundred percent safe and can be used by anyone.
Well, if you are planning to invest in the efficient EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker it is important to understand that it is totally worth every penny that you will be spending. The device is accurate, simple, and cost-efficient and can be used by almost one and all. It can be rightly said that this is an exceptional tool and is superb for ensuring that your eyes are healthy and perfectly fine.