At the time, modern medicine didn’t have good answers to these questions (nor did the Internet). Although back slaps and abdominal thrusts are effective, they’re not perfect. As such, choking has become the 3rd leading cause of death in American homes.
But thankfully, that’s about to change. While I was busy worrying about choking, there was a team of doctors working hard on a scientific solution. And now, after years of testing, their invention – the Dechoker – has been registered by the FDA and is finally available to the public.
As you can guess, I ordered mine right away. And I’m really glad I did…
What is the Dechoker?
The Dechoker is an airway clearing device that quickly and safely removes obstructions when someone is choking.
Unlike back slaps and abdominal thrusts, the Dechoker uses suction – smoothly pulling the object upward instead of using blunt force. You use it after attempting back slaps and abdominal thrusts (if possible). It’s like a “safety net” for when all else fails.
The device can be used on anyone 12 months old and up – regardless of illness, disorder or other health-related condition. Clinical studies have proven the Dechoker to be 100% safe to use in a choking emergency.
Even better, you don’t need training or a prescription to use it. You can even use Dechoker to save yourself from choking!
It’s a major breakthrough in medical science, and I won’t be surprised when every household, restaurant and retirement home has a set of Dechokers on hand. Dechoker really works – and despite its recent release, it’s already saved 122 lives and counting.
- Proven To Be Safe & Effective¹ – Clinical studies and 3rd party testing all confirm Dechoker to be highly effective and 100% safe to use during a choking emergency.
- Use Dechoker In Seconds – It’s easy to use and works out of the box.
- Works On Toddlers, Children and Adults – Can be used on anyone ages 1 year and older, regardless of illness, disorder, medical, or other health-related reasons. You can even use it on yourself!
- Easy To Travel With – Small and light-weight, Dechoker fits in any travel bag, backpack or glove compartment. It’s always available and ready to use when you need it most.
- No Prescription Required – Thanks to our safe, easy-to-use design and proven effectiveness – you can now order Dechoker without a doctor’s prescription.
- Large Discounts On Bundles – Get huge savings when you order more than one. Keep a Dechoker at home, in the car, at school/work so you always have it when you need it.
- 30 Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee – If for any reason you’re not 100% satisified with your Dechoker, you can easily return it, hassle-free!
How do you use the Dechoker?
Using the Dechoker is easy: Simply lie the victim down and place the Dechoker over their face, making sure the airway tube enters their mouth, then pull the plunger upward.
In most cases, the object will be removed on the first pull – but you can repeat this process again if needed.
You don’t need to install or set anything up beforehand – like a fire extinguisher, it’s ready to use right out of the box.
Who needs the Dechoker most?
Despite its recent release, Dechoker is making waves across the world already. Stories have poured in from retirement homes and restaurants, while thousands of homes have been equipped.
Of course, it wasn’t just the terrifying choking experience my mother had during dinner that made me a believer… there’s also real science-backed research behind it. This is exactly why doctors are now strongly recommending Dechoker – especially for anyone living alone, young children, seniors, the obese, pregnant women and those prone to choking.
Because virtually anyone can use the Dechoker, and it can be used on virtually everyone, there’s really no place that shouldn’t have one readily available – at least, now that it exists!
To be honest, I wish the Dechoker didn’t have to exist – but I’m glad it does. It’s going to prevent so many deaths that could have been avoided.
But more importantly to me, I feel calm having one around. When someone starts choking, you feel trapped. Your adrenaline rushes, and you wish you had an easy answer – a silver bullet that could make it all go away.
Now that silver bullet finally exists. I’m incredibly grateful to the doctors who took it upon themselves to bring the Dechoker to life, and I hope this article has helped you realize just how big of a breakthrough this device is!
Frequently Asked Question
Dechoker is safe to use on anyone ages 1 year and older – regardless of illness, disorder, medical, or other health-related reasons.
Great question and absolutely! Clinical studies and 3rd party testing all confirm Dechoker to be highly effective and 100% safe to use during a choking emergency.
We also have an incredible Medical Advisory Team of highly regarded doctors, including:
– Dr. Randall L. Snook, M.D., Internal Medicine/Gerontology
– Dr. Christopher Rumana, M.D., Neurological Surgeon
– Dr. Timothy F. Pingree, M.D., Ear, Nose and Throat Physician
– Dr. Nuria C Canis Borja, M.D., Medical Doctor
– Dr. Mayte Pinilla Urraca Otorhinolaryngology
You do not! Thanks to our innovative, easy-to-use design, anyone can now buy and use Dechoker without a prescription. This helps accomplish our mission of getting Dechoker in every home, school, hospital, restaurant and emergency response vehicle.
Yes! One of the best things about Dechoker is that it can be self-administered (and is highly effective) during a choking emergency.
Absolutely! We created a special offer on this website with discounted bundles so you can order multiple Dechoker devices at the best price possible.
Remember, Dechoker is like a fire extinguisher – having one when you need it is critical. Instead of constantly remembering to bring one with you – keep one Dechoker at home, one in your car, and one at school or work… so you always have one in case you need it.