Are you planning to Buy BarXStop? Make sure to read our BarXStop review first.
Dogs are a great companion, they are energetic, playful, and they are very loyal. However, they can be quite annoying at times. Sometimes they bark for no reason, and it can be a torture, especially when you’re trying to sleep.
Some reasons why dogs bark are when they want to play, they see strangers, or they’re threatened or excited. Just like humans, dogs, too, develop a habit. If they develop a habit of barking when they meet new people, or without any reason, it can be a lot of trouble for you, your family, and your neighbours. If you’re in a similar situation, you’re going to need BarXStop.
BarX Stop is the new hype. And dog owners are going crazy about this revolutionary technology. So what is this gadget and why dog owners and even the not-so-dog-lovers getting excited about this ultrasonic anti-barking device? Welcome to our in-depth BarXStop review, the best anti-bark device in 2021.
What is BarXStop?
BarXStop, also known as anti-barking device. It is Mostly used by professional dog trainers. This ultrasonic anti-bark device has helped trainers to calm down their dogs and to improve their bad behavior. It was specially designed for a purpose, and that is to stop the dogs from barking. BarXStop can also be used to calm down an aggressive dog, and stop your dog from barking at other dogs, and so on.
This new Bark Control device can control your own dog’s barking and transform your dog to the well-behaved best friend you remember.
The trainer is based on the theory that the ultrasound wave is above the upper limit of human hearing while dogs are receptive to these waves.
It can activate visual and additive activation to dogs, cats, and other animals, but there will be no effects on any human or animal. There are three modes for use: Training dog, Banish dog and Lighting.
Even strange dogs that meet you on the way and scare you, can be immobilised using this special device. According to the manufacturer, this is safe for dogs, it does not hurt them. For humans, it is also harmless.
In this review of the BarXStop, we will talk about the features, usability, and find out if it’s useful, and harmless as claimed by the manufacturers. We also discuss its pros and cons as well.
>> Yes! Send me BarXStop with 50% Discount <<
- BarXStop Anti Barking device uses a 9-volt battery. Moreover, It has a dimension of 12.5 x 4.5 x 2.6 cm.
- It’s very portable weighing equally around 18.1 grams only.
- It has a maximum effective range output of 10 meters or 50 ft.
- BarXStop comes with two different color options; black and yellow.
- It uses an LED light with three settings, namely, LED, training and bark prevention.
- It has a frequency of 25 kHz.
Features of BarXStop
Let’s see some of the features that make BarXStop so popular among men and women all around the world:
BarXStop uses no chemicals or physical contact that can be harmful to your dogs or pet. You can be confident that your dog will not be harmed by the ultrasonic and visual stimulation that has been developed.
>>This product is 100% Harmless to Dogs, Humans, And All Animals<<
1. Ultrasonic Sound
It’s not always the best option to try and stop your dog from barking by shouting at them. No matter how well they may be trained, dogs can become very aggressive when you yell at them. It’s one of those moments when you need a device such as the BarXStop.
All of us know that dogs have an acute sense of smell, and they can also hear the sounds which cannot be picked by the human ear. BarXStop uses an ultrasonic wave that is inaudible to human ears but stops the dogs from barking. When dogs pick up the ultrasonic wave, they stop barking immediately because the frequency is not very pleasant to their ears. They are easily distracted by the ultrasonic waves produced by the BarXStop. It does not use anything that may be harmful to humans or dogs.
2. Bright Flashlight
A high-power LED light is included. Helpful as a flashlight on night walks or use it to add visual stimulus for more stubborn dogs. Just slide the function switch to “Light” and press “ON” button.
3. Easy to Use
Simplyby point this handy device and press the button. The ultrasonic sound will get your dog’s attention and allow you to train away the behavior. The convenient size makes it very portable, fits easily in a pocket, and can go anywhere with you.
4. Works on All Breeds
BarXStop works on different kind of dogs including big dogs (e.g. Akita, Lambradors, etc.), medium dogs (e.g. Barbet, Dalmatian), small dogs (e.g. Beagles, Bolognese) and more aggressive dogs (e.g. Pitbulls, Boxers etc).
5. Incredible range (works up to 50 feet )
Unlike many other anti-barking devices on the market, BarXStop works effectively even from a distance. This feature is handy because it’s almost impossible to stop a dog from running off when they spot something far away. This is very much relatable to those dogs who love to hunt. In this case, it won’t do you any good if you try to stop them, especially if they’re not pleased.
If you have a BarXStop with you, you don’t have to try to hush them or try stopping them forcefully. Just press a button, and your dog will stop whatever they’re trying to do.
The good news is that BarXStop has an effective range of about 50 feet, that’s almost 15 and half meters. So, it won’t be a problem even if your dog is out of reach. You can take control of their wild and nasty behaviour also if they’re far away from you.
The BarXStop is not limited to a single purpose like other anti-barking devices. It has an LED light, which is extremely handy even in the night. BarXStop comes with different light settings. This includes LED light, LED+training, and LED+Stop barking. The first setting can also be used as a torch when you walk your canine friend during the night. The second and third settings can be used while training and stop them from barking, respectively.
7. Works on all dog breeds
You may have already come across some very stubborn dogs, and they don’t listen or try to change their ways no matter what you do. It has been proven that BarXStop works effectively on all breeds regardless of their size or race.
How Does It Work?
BarX Stop’s ultrasonic sound deters any dog you point the device into. Of course, all you have to do is choose from the three different settings (LED, Training and Bark Prevention.)
In light of the ultrasonic sound, the device produces, this influences your dog’s mind to associate the tone with barking so they will understand that every time they bark unnecessarily a slightly uncomfortable tone will enter their ears. Again, this influences correct behavior.
Notably, it’s like a negative reinforcement to restrain a dog’s stubborn behavior and make corrections into them. With this in mind, this method is more effective and does not harm the animal in any way. Hence, it’s also a hundred times better compared to spray and shock collars.
BarXstop has 3 modes for training purposes as given below:
- LED Mode– You can use the device as a flashlight when you turn on this mode. If you are walking your dog at night or in a very dark spot, you can turn it on for the brightness that it provides. Also, not being in the dark gives humans a sense of security. The developer of this device has a concept that the light helps as a visual stimulant with stubborn dogs.
- Training Mode– You can switch on the LED mode along with the Training mode. This mode gives out a soft ultrasonic sound that helps you train your dog the way you want to. When your dog is indulging in a specific habit that you want to discourage, just point the device at the dog after turning on the Training mode.
- Bark Prevention Mode– This mode is the harshest of the three and using this ensures immediate stopping of the barking. The range of this mode is 10 meters. So, even if your dog is not in the close vicinity and at the gate barking at everything and everyone, you can still control the dog by using this frequency.
Why Dog’s Barking? (Common Causes)
Normally, the dogs bark because of 3 causes which are as under:
- Environmental – Dogs bark due to changes in the weather or by the presence or other animals in their vicinity. They can also get disturbed by the noise of machinery and vehicles. Some dogs bark continuously because of loud noises made by thunder or fireworks. These noises increase fear of the dogs and they will bark loudly.
- Physical – The common reasons for the barking of dogs are hunger or thirst. Dogs also bark if they want to go out for walking. Their mood also plays an important role in their barking.
- Emotional – Dogs also have emotions but they express it through barking. Your furry friends can bark due to feelings such as fear, boredom or excitement. It is the duty of the owners to know why their dogs are barking. They should find a solution to keep them quiet.
Why Do Dogs Need Anti-Barking Devices?
Anti-Barking devices are a solution for non-stop barking. They work as training devices to get your dogs to stop barking unnecessarily. You don’t want your dog to stop barking altogether. You just want to train them to bark only when necessary.
A lot of dog trainers use anti-barking devices when all else fails.
Dogs bark when they hear barking sounds from outside, when there are people outside your house or when they want to communicate. While your dog may be like your child, you wouldn’t want an undisciplined child, would you? You would want your child to behave well and have people praise them.
This device can also work on stray dogs that keep barking all night. Just point the device in the direction of the dogs and the barking will stop. Many dogs bark when the owners leave the house for a while. This sound will ensure that they stop barking. Eventually, they learn to stay alone for a while.
Benefits of BarXstop
Here are the top benefits of BarXstop: –
- BarXstop helps train the dog so that it does not bark unnecessarily. You can train the dog to bark only when needed and not always. When the barking is not incessant, the neighbors are also not disturbed, and there will not be any complaints.
- The ultrasonic sound emitted by the device is inaudible to human ears and audible only to dogs.
- The device is harmless, and it only causes enough discomfort to distract the dog and get it to stop barking.
- The device is portable and can be carried anywhere. The pocket-sized device can be used to train your dog outside the house, in the park also.
- It has an LED mode that can be used both as a flashlight and as a distraction.
- This device allows the pet owners to train their dogs in a non-violent way.
- It works on all dog breeds irrespective of their size.
How to train your dog with BarXStop
- When your dog starts barking, remain calm and get near them. Do not yell, it only gets the dog more wound up.
- Position yourself so your dog can see you and Point BarXStop at your dog and press the button to emit the ultrasonic sound.
- You may take a step toward your dog, which may force them to take a step back or sit down, enhancing your instruction and training.
- If you have a more stubborn dog, the LED light can be used to add visual stimulation to the audio output.
- As BarXStop helps your dog calm down, release the sound and/or light buttons, and allow your dog a moment to remain calm.
- Always reinforce good behavior, whether with pets, praise, attention, or treats. Making sure your dog knows you are happy with their behavior will help them understand what you are expecting from them.
- Keep BarXStop handy so it is ready for any training opportunity or to avoid a stressful and embarrassing situation.
Can BarxStop Work On All Breeds?
Before buying any device to train your dog it is vital to know if it’s compatible with the dogs of a particular breed. The nature of dogs varies greatly between different breeds. Poodles and Dachshunds are the mild breeds and hence, comparatively easier to train.
German Shepherds on the other hand are physically strong aggressive breeds, if not trained properly, they pose a threat to others.
The BarxStop Device works on every breed of dog that you can think of; ranging from smaller breeds like Australian Terriers, Yorkies, Spaniels, and Bolognese to medium-sized dogs like Barbet, Bull Terrier, and Dalmatians; it can easily distract all of them.
The device can also effortlessly control large dogs of breeds like Akita, German Shepherd, and Labrador. BarxStop device is also effective on active dog breeds like Beagles, Boxers, and even on breeds like Pitbulls, Rottweilers, and Boxers, that are hostile.
Irrespective of the various testings and evaluations, every dog may or may not be equally responsive to the BarxStop device. The type of training the dog has received and previous exposure to similar devices also affect the dog’s response towards the audio stimulus. Under normal circumstances, BarxStop devices are effective in controlling the behavior of all kinds of dogs.
Where Can You Buy BarXstop Anti Barking Device?
BarXStop is available for a limited time only, with exclusive offers and free shipping. Ordering is quick and easy, so take advantage of the great price by ordering yours today.
Our BarXStop review
The BarXStop is a must-have device for the dog owners or anyone living in a neighbourhood that has lots of dogs. With this device in your hands, your attitude towards dogs will drastically change even if you don’t like dogs.
Also, we have a surprise for you! All readers of this BarXStop review get an exclusive 50% off. Click the button below and place your order. The delivery is totally free. Your BarXStop will be delivered to your doorstep without any hidden fees.
Pros & Cons of BarXstop
The device is running at a 50% discount for a limited time at the moment. The costs of Barxstop usually stands at $78, but you can get it at $39 with FREE SHIPPING! You will also get more offers like “Buy 2, Get One Free” and “Buy 3, Get Two Free”.
This 50% off offer is a first-come, first-served basis therfore if you delay, you might end up missing it out and paying full price.
The Barxstop device is also available in different countries other that USA and UK. Check out the BarXStop Prices set for each country.
- Albania: Full price:- 8603 L, Discount Price:- 4302 L with FREE SHIPPING!
- Andorra: Full price:- 78 €, Discount Price:- 39 € with FREE SHIPPING!
- Angola: Full price:- 35148 Kz, Discount Price:- 17574 Kz with FREE SHIPPING!
- Anguilla: Full price:- 211 $, Discount Price:- 105 $ with FREE SHIPPING!
- Argentina: Full price:- 4595 $, Discount Price:- 2297 $ with FREE SHIPPING!
- Aruba: Full price:- 139 ƒ, Discount Price:- 69 ƒ with FREE SHIPPING!
- Australia: Full price:- 114 $, Discount Price:- 57 $ with FREE SHIPPING!
- Austria: Full price:- 78 $, Discount Price:- 39 $ with FREE SHIPPING!
Who is the supplier of the product?
The following information can be found online about the supplier/manufacturer: Address of the company:Novads OUNarva Mnt 7 Tallinn, Estonia
Homepage: https://shop.hyperstech.com/ *
Telephone customer service:International: +44 20 3808 9234 (available 24 hours a day).Brazil: +552135003992 (reachable between 9am and 2pm from Monday to Friday according to Brazilian time (GMT-5)).
Electronic customer service: support(at)hyperstech(dot)com
Frequently Asked Question
BarXstop is a dog training device that can help you train your dog to stop barking unnecessarily.
No. This device does not involve any violent methods of training. It emits an ultrasonic high pitched frequency that is audible only to dogs. The sound is not at all harmful. It irritates the dog and causes slight discomfort, which makes them stop barking.
BarXstop works on dogs that are within a range of 10 meters.
BarXstop is an anti-barking device that works by emitting a high pitch tone that deters your dog from barking.
No. The battery is not included. You need to purchase it separately.
You should get this device to train your dog. It doesn’t harm your pet at all and is available at a discounted price.
Although cats are also receptors of ultrasound waves but the product Barxstop has been designed specially for dogs.
Enjoyed this? Then be sure to check out our most-read guides on the Drone X Pro, Memory SafeX, Xwatch, and the oxybreath pro