AirPhysio – Improve your Breathing Naturally!
AirPhysio is a patented, award-winning device that uses Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure (OPEP) to naturally improve your breathing.1
When you exhale through the device, a positive pressure is created in your lungs, which loosens mucus from the airway walls so you can cough it out naturally – allowing you to finally breathe again.
It contains a steel ball bearing, which oscillates during forceful exhale, thereby exercising the airway walls and muscles, making them expand and contract at a frequency of 16-40 Hz.
In contrast to other devices, the AirPhysio can be disassembled for a thorough cleaning, reducing the risk of infection.
After using AirPhysio once, you’ll see why our customers describe it as “life-changing”.
What is AirPhysio OPEP Device?
AirPhysio is a mucus clearance and lung expansion OPEP device. The device uses an all-natural process called Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure (OPEP). This assists the body’s natural cleaning process. This helps to maintain optimal hygiene in the lungs and restores lung capacity.
Used in the Treatment of respiratory conditions like Asthma, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Bronchiectasis, etc.…
These conditions hinder the body’s ability to clear the contaminated mucus. Your lung capacity is reduced by 5-25 ml/yr for asthmatics and 33 ml /year for smokers. This may cause breathlessness after a small set of stairs or a light jog.
How Does AirPhysio help?
- Naturally Clears Mucus From Airways – AirPhysio helps clear excess mucus build-up in your lungs, thus opening up blocked and semi-closed airways. This helps you maintain optimal hygiene in your lungs while maintaining or restoring maximum lung capacity.
- Feel It Working Instantly – Many of our customers feel a huge difference the very first time they use AirPhysio. As quickly as overnight, your lungs may become noticeably clearer, and the more you use it, the stronger and healthier your lungs will become.
- Doctor Recommended For Respiratory Conditions – Trusted, recommended, and used by hundreds of pulmonologists to help with symptoms from Asthma, Atelectasis, Bronchiectasis, Emphysema, COPD, Chronic Bronchitis, and many more respiratory conditions.
- 100% Drug-Free, Safe and Effective – You can now clear out, strengthen, and expand your lungs without having to use toxins, chemicals, or steroids. The science is backed by 100s of studies – ensuring it to be highly effective and completely safe.2
- Easy to Use & Travel With – On-the-go design makes it easy to take AirPhysio wherever life takes you! Simply remove it from your pocket, blow into it for a few seconds, then put it away. It’s that easy. No batteries or refills needed.
- No Prescription Needed – Get It Today – AirPhysio uses high-quality medical-grade materials and since it is 100% drug-free, you can order one today without a prescription.
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee & 1-Year Warranty – If for any reason you’re not 100% satisfied with AirPhysio, you can easily return it, hassle-free!
Who Benefits From AirPhysio?
AirPhysio is a suitable therapy to support mucus secretion and airway clearance and may help people at risk of retained secretions or at increased risk of infection. It has proven effective in airway clearance in people affected by conditions including COPD, asthma, atelectasis, bronchiectasis, bronchitis and emphysema, cystic fibrosis, and others.
AirPhysio greatly supports pulmonary hygiene and may, therefore, reduce the risk of pneumonia, for example, in people with dysphagia or swallow dysfunction, where aspiration of food particles can provide a breeding ground for bacterial infections. Further, people undergoing major thoracic or abdominal surgery may benefit from improved airway clearance before and after surgery, with the aim to reduce postoperative pulmonary complications such as atelectasis and pneumonia.
Several conditions, such as spinal cord injury, are also associated with mucus build-up due to ineffective cough, reduced mobility, and prolonged seated or reclined positions. AirPhysio can help here to prepare the mucus for easier removal from the lungs, again reducing the risk of airway infections.
Physiology of PEP
Increasing lung volume FRC and VT
- A progressively temporary increase in FRC has been found to be proportionally correlated when increasing PEP
- An increase in FRC is attained by alteration of a breathing pattern that is a product of a decrease in expiratory flow and an increase in the expiratory time leading to exhalation of smaller volumes.
- The lung volume increase is achieved by altering the breathing pattern, thereby increasing VT and decreasing respiratory frequency, which is due to an increase in muscle activity of inspiratory and expiratory muscles.
- Improved gas exchange is a result of breathing during a prolonged period with normalized lung volumes.
Reduction of hyperinflation
- Hyperinflation is a result of air entrapment causing the lungs to overinflate. It is caused by muscle spasm, mucosal inflammation, hyper-secretions, reduced lung elasticity due to the destruction of lung parenchyma. If Untreated may lead to inspiratory muscle exhaustion, decreased ventilation, and deficient gas exchange.
- PEP reduces expiratory flow, which in return decreases the declining pressure across the airway wall thereby reducing collapse
- Increasing pressure within airways transports EPP centrally and in stable airways therefore stenting them. Reduction of airway collapse increases expired volume leading to additional emptying of lung volume thus lowering FRC and improving ventilation distribution and gas exchange.
What Problem Does It Solve?
More than 1 billion people suffer from respiratory-related conditions such as Asthma, COPD, Bronchitis,Pneumonia and more. Because we breathe hundreds of thousands of times every day, these conditions canmake life miserable.
Think about not being able to play with your kids, enjoy the outdoors, or spend time with your family without wheezing, coughing, or feeling out of breath from the mucus build-up and inflammation in your airways. In other instances, it could be fatal.
Lung obstruction is now the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States.As we age, we find ourselves even more at risk as our body’s ability to expel this mucus naturally over timeworsens.
Unfortunately, the most common way of treating this issue is taking drugs and steroids that can be expensive, burdensome, and can cause negative long-term side-effects. Running out of medication can also be painful or even life-threatening.
How to Use AirPhysio Device?
Repeat the below steps at least 5 times to make 1 cycle. Repeat the following steps as many times as directed to complete 1 cycle:
- Sit up with your back straight and your chin slightly up. This position allows your throat to be open so air can move easily without blockage.
- You may need to put your elbows on a table. This may keep you from slouching and blocking air from moving freely.
- Take a deep breath and hold it for 2 to 3 seconds.
- While you hold your breath, place the mouthpiece in your mouth or the mask over your mouth and nose.
- Breathe out at a steady rate for 4 to 6 seconds or as long as you can. Keep your cheeks as flat as possible. You may have to use your fingers to hold your cheeks down. Try not to cough.
- You may be able to keep the mouthpiece in, or your mask on, as you repeat. Take a deep breath in through your nose.
Cough and bring up mucus:
- Remove the mouthpiece from your mouth or the mask from your face.
- Do 2 to 3 huff coughs. Take a deep breath in. Use your stomach muscles to breathe out 3 quick, forceful breaths. Make a ha, ha, ha sound.
- Then cough hard to bring up mucus. Spit the mucus out. Do not swallow the mucus.
- You may need to rest for 1 to 2 minutes.
- This cycle should continue for 10-20 minutes or until you have cleared all your sputum.