AirPhysio is a patented, award-winning device that uses Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure (OPEP) to naturally improve your breathing.1
When you exhale through the device, a positive pressure is created in your lungs, which loosens mucus from the airway walls so you can cough it out naturally – allowing you to finally breathe again.
It contains a steel ball bearing, which oscillates during forceful exhale, thereby exercising the airway walls and muscles, making them expand and contract at a frequency of 16-40 Hz.
In contrast to other devices, the AirPhysio can be disassembled for a thorough cleaning, reducing the risk of infection.
After using AirPhysio once, you’ll see why our customers describe it as “life-changing”.
What is AirPhysio OPEP Device?
AirPhysio is a mucus clearance and lung expansion OPEP device. The device uses an all-natural process called Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure (OPEP). This assists the body’s natural cleaning process. This helps to maintain optimal hygiene in the lungs and restores lung capacity.
Used in the Treatment of respiratory conditions like Asthma, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Bronchiectasis, etc.…
These conditions hinder the body’s ability to clear the contaminated mucus. Your lung capacity is reduced by 5-25 ml/yr for asthmatics and 33 ml /year for smokers. This may cause breathlessness after a small set of stairs or a light jog.
How Does AirPhysio help?
- Naturally Clears Mucus From Airways – AirPhysio helps clear excess mucus build-up in your lungs, thus opening up blocked and semi-closed airways. This helps you maintain optimal hygiene in your lungs while maintaining or restoring maximum lung capacity.
- Feel It Working Instantly – Many of our customers feel a huge difference the very first time they use AirPhysio. As quickly as overnight, your lungs may become noticeably clearer, and the more you use it, the stronger and healthier your lungs will become.
- Doctor Recommended For Respiratory Conditions – Trusted, recommended, and used by hundreds of pulmonologists to help with symptoms from Asthma, Atelectasis, Bronchiectasis, Emphysema, COPD, Chronic Bronchitis, and many more respiratory conditions.
- 100% Drug-Free, Safe and Effective – You can now clear out, strengthen, and expand your lungs without having to use toxins, chemicals, or steroids. The science is backed by 100s of studies – ensuring it to be highly effective and completely safe.2
- Easy to Use & Travel With – On-the-go design makes it easy to take AirPhysio wherever life takes you! Simply remove it from your pocket, blow into it for a few seconds, then put it away. It’s that easy. No batteries or refills needed.
- No Prescription Needed – Get It Today – AirPhysio uses high-quality medical-grade materials and since it is 100% drug-free, you can order one today without a prescription.
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee & 1-Year Warranty – If for any reason you’re not 100% satisfied with AirPhysio, you can easily return it, hassle-free!
Who Benefits From AirPhysio?
AirPhysio is a suitable therapy to support mucus secretion and airway clearance and may help people at risk of retained secretions or at increased risk of infection. It has proven effective in airway clearance in people affected by conditions including COPD, asthma, atelectasis, bronchiectasis, bronchitis and emphysema, cystic fibrosis, and others.
AirPhysio greatly supports pulmonary hygiene and may, therefore, reduce the risk of pneumonia, for example, in people with dysphagia or swallow dysfunction, where aspiration of food particles can provide a breeding ground for bacterial infections. Further, people undergoing major thoracic or abdominal surgery may benefit from improved airway clearance before and after surgery, with the aim to reduce postoperative pulmonary complications such as atelectasis and pneumonia.
Several conditions, such as spinal cord injury, are also associated with mucus build-up due to ineffective cough, reduced mobility, and prolonged seated or reclined positions. AirPhysio can help here to prepare the mucus for easier removal from the lungs, again reducing the risk of airway infections.
Physiology of PEP
Increasing lung volume FRC and VT
- A progressively temporary increase in FRC has been found to be proportionally correlated when increasing PEP
- An increase in FRC is attained by alteration of a breathing pattern that is a product of a decrease in expiratory flow and an increase in the expiratory time leading to exhalation of smaller volumes.
- The lung volume increase is achieved by altering the breathing pattern, thereby increasing VT and decreasing respiratory frequency, which is due to an increase in muscle activity of inspiratory and expiratory muscles.
- Improved gas exchange is a result of breathing during a prolonged period with normalized lung volumes.
Reduction of hyperinflation
- Hyperinflation is a result of air entrapment causing the lungs to overinflate. It is caused by muscle spasm, mucosal inflammation, hyper-secretions, reduced lung elasticity due to the destruction of lung parenchyma. If Untreated may lead to inspiratory muscle exhaustion, decreased ventilation, and deficient gas exchange.
- PEP reduces expiratory flow, which in return decreases the declining pressure across the airway wall thereby reducing collapse
- Increasing pressure within airways transports EPP centrally and in stable airways therefore stenting them. Reduction of airway collapse increases expired volume leading to additional emptying of lung volume thus lowering FRC and improving ventilation distribution and gas exchange.
What Problem Does It Solve?
More than 1 billion people suffer from respiratory-related conditions such as Asthma, COPD, Bronchitis,Pneumonia and more. Because we breathe hundreds of thousands of times every day, these conditions canmake life miserable.
Think about not being able to play with your kids, enjoy the outdoors, or spend time with your family without wheezing, coughing, or feeling out of breath from the mucus build-up and inflammation in your airways. In other instances, it could be fatal.
Lung obstruction is now the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States.As we age, we find ourselves even more at risk as our body’s ability to expel this mucus naturally over timeworsens.
Unfortunately, the most common way of treating this issue is taking drugs and steroids that can be expensive, burdensome, and can cause negative long-term side-effects. Running out of medication can also be painful or even life-threatening.
How to Use AirPhysio Device?
Repeat the below steps at least 5 times to make 1 cycle. Repeat the following steps as many times as directed to complete 1 cycle:
- Sit up with your back straight and your chin slightly up. This position allows your throat to be open so air can move easily without blockage.
- You may need to put your elbows on a table. This may keep you from slouching and blocking air from moving freely.
- Take a deep breath and hold it for 2 to 3 seconds.
- While you hold your breath, place the mouthpiece in your mouth or the mask over your mouth and nose.
- Breathe out at a steady rate for 4 to 6 seconds or as long as you can. Keep your cheeks as flat as possible. You may have to use your fingers to hold your cheeks down. Try not to cough.
- You may be able to keep the mouthpiece in, or your mask on, as you repeat. Take a deep breath in through your nose.
Cough and bring up mucus:
- Remove the mouthpiece from your mouth or the mask from your face.
- Do 2 to 3 huff coughs. Take a deep breath in. Use your stomach muscles to breathe out 3 quick, forceful breaths. Make a ha, ha, ha sound.
- Then cough hard to bring up mucus. Spit the mucus out. Do not swallow the mucus.
- You may need to rest for 1 to 2 minutes.
- This cycle should continue for 10-20 minutes or until you have cleared all your sputum.
How To Clean Airphysio?
After making use of Air physio device, you need to clean it to remove moisture or mucus from internal components. To do this, disassemble the gadget, and there are two windows to this. Above the window on one side, a tiny raised spike indicates the correction of the child’s safety latch that is depressed to open the device. Ensure that the clear cap on the tip is pointed away from you as you place Airphysio down on a hard surface.
After that, place a pointy object on the right side of the window to depress the child safety latch. Go ahead and lift Airphysio and then twist the cap 0.3 anti-clockwise and pull the clear cap away from the device body.
Once the Airphysio is fully dissembled, wash all the parts with tap water with a mild soap or detergent. Thereafter, rinse all the components with tap water and then wipe it with a clean towel. Go ahead and wipe the already clean device in an alcohol solution, preferably ethyl or isopropyl, with 60-90% alcohol concentration.
Once you are sure that all the parts are clean and dry, reassemble and store the Airphysio device in a clean and dry place. Cleaning Airphysio device at least once a day is recommended.
Why You Need The Airphysio Positive Expiratory Pressure Opep Device?
Anybody can experience a body’s natural condition known as COPD, mucus dysfunction. The breathing condition refers to when the lungs develop excess mucus over a given time to protect foreign particles. This could occur when the lungs are infected by viruses, COPD, pathogens or bacteria, and other foreign particles like smoking, pollution, or fumes. Such conditions excite the lungs to produce excess mucus or conditions like inflammation, respiratory attack, agitation, or even asthma, hence the need for a lung expansion and mucus clearance.
The symptoms associated with asthma, COPD, cystic fibrosis, and bronchiectasis may lead to a loss of up to 64 ml lung function per year and makes exercise hard.
The OPEP product helps to treat the following breathing conditions:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- The Elderly or Smokers
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) – Chronic Bronchitis
Airphysio is designed for both teenagers and adults with breathing complications. The OPEP device is easy to use to clear the mucus in your lungs due to excess secretion. The therapy products are also designed and recommended for chronic conditions like asthma, COPD, bronchitis, bronchiectasis.
How Does Airphysio Help With Asthma?
As mentioned earlier in this publication, the Airphysio device can reduce asthma symptoms, such as bronchitis and bronchiectasis. Airphysio can help asthma patients in two distinct ways: First, the device assists in the body’s natural clearance process to help the airways and condition the lungs by clearing any blockage or build-up of excess mucus. The device uses two methods, namely mobilization and elimination methods.
Airphysio device can help asthma patients is through vibrations or flutter effect. Deep breathing assists in conditioning the airway, thus helping to improve lung capacity through the physiotherapy method.
Airphysio is an international award-winning device that uses Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure OPEP(OPEP) is used for the natural treatment and better therapy of COPD, chronic medical breathing conditions. The product is used as it helps the body’s natural cleaning process by naturally improving the user’s breathing. When you exhale through this breathing device, positive pressure is created on the lungs, which helps to loosen mucus on the airway wall to cough them out naturally. That way, you can finally breathe in and out without straining. If you look through its reviews from the manufacturer’s official website, you will find that most customers that used it have described this device as ‘life-changing.’
Here are some reasons the Airphysio device is a good option for the natural treatment and therapy of your breathing difficulties;
Naturally Clears Mucus From Airways
Airphysio is recommended because it helps to naturally clear excess mucus build-up on your lungs, thus opening up the blocked semi-closed airways. When Airphysio is used, it helps maintain optimal hygiene of the lungs while restoring maximum lung capacity.
Many customers and people have applauded this device for its ability to improve breathing within minutes of use. Airphysio is extremely fast and effective; within an hour or two, your lungs become clearer and ready to work, and the more you use it, the better, stronger, and healthier your lungs become.
Easy To Use
Airphysio is easy to use; blow it for few seconds and then put it in a safe place for another session. With Airphysio, there is no need for battery or refills. Furthermore, the mucus clearance process is easy.
All-Natural, Safe, And Effective
Airphysio gives you a chance to clear out, expand and strengthen your lungs without having to use chemicals, toxins, or steroids. Airphysio assists the body’s natural cleaning process hence helps to maintain optimal breathing.
Also, the science behind this device have been well-researched and found to be highly effective.
Works for several respiratory conditions Airphysio is trusted and has proven to help bronchiectasis, asthma, COPD, cystic fibrosis, and Atelectasis, among many other respiratory conditions.
No Prescription Needed
Airphysio is 100% drug-free, natural, and uses high-quality medical-grade material, and so you can get one for yourself without a prescription.
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee And 1-Year Warranty
If you are not satisfied with this product’s working, you have a chance to return it and get your full refund. To make the refund process easy, you can reach the customer care team on their email [email protected]
People could also send the makers a letter and address it to Unit 3, 6-8 Amber Road, Tweed Heads South NSW 2486
Caution When Using Airphysio
This process can make the user feel lightheaded due to the amount of carbon dioxide going into the body. In such a case, take a break and breathe normally until you feel normal.
Where To Buy
Unlike many other related products, Airphysio is not made in China; this award-winning device is made in Australia. It is specifically made to reduce the symptoms associated with asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, bronchiectasis, emphysema, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and many other respiratory conditions. Visit the official website here to find a discounted price!
Price And Money-Back Guarantee
The makers of Airphysio suggest that people may purchase medical products from the official website. By doing so, people are assured of getting an authentic and legitimate product for the treatment and therapy of their pulmonary and medical issues such as bronchiectasis, excess mucus secretion,
You may buy one medical device at a reasonable price from the official site. They are currently having a sale where you can purchase one device at a discounted price though. Besides, you may also get a better offer where it involves getting three devices for the price of two.
The Airphysio makers are confident that you will love the product, and its quality is top-notch. Nevertheless, Airphysio has a 30-day money-back guarantee, where you can get a full refund of your money. Besides reaching them through phone, you can mail this address: Unit 3, 6-8 Amber Road, Tweed Heads South NSW 2486.
Keep in mind that the refund policy is clear that it only applies to unopened medical products. Click here to discover the current discount!
Airphysio Review – Final Thoughts
If you are in the market searching for an easy-to-use medical Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure (OPEP) therapy breathing device to assist the body’s natural cleaning process through mucus clearance and lung expansion, Airphysio is an excellent choice.
Besides, if you suffer from conditions like Asthma, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Bronchiectasis, Bronchitis, or are you getting short of breath, you need to purchase and make use of the Airphysio device.
The breath training device can be purchased through getairphysio.io, where you’ll get the international OPEP device that assists you clear the mucus, facilitate secretion mobilization, improve breathing, and increases lung volume and lung capacity.
The product is straightforward to use. Besides, reviews from people who have used the products affirm that they have been able to have a better and easier time breathing for the rest of their life.
Airphysio’s authenticity is best affirmed by health care personnel who recommend the use of Airphysio for the treatment and therapy of most of the chronic pulmonary conditions in life such as bronchitis, COPD, bronchiectasis.